4 bedroom terraced house for saleTwo x Two Bed Flats.Londonderry Road, Stockton-On-Tees
Withdrawn from Market
- A LARGE END TERRACE PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO 2 SELF CONTAINED APARTMENTS
- MODERN NEUTRAL DECORATION AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EACH APARTMENT CONTAINS 2 BEDROOMS, A LOUNGE, KITCHEN, AND BATHROOM AND THEIR WON CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
- PROPERTIES ARE ON THE SAME TITLE DEED
- ONE APARTMENT IS CURRENTLY LET FOR £425PCM, THE OTHER IS CURRENTLY VACANT (rents have previously been £500 PCM)
- LARGE YARD AREA TO THE REAR WITH GATED ACCESS TO THE MAIN STREET
YIELDS OF 10% + AVAILABLE / A SUPERB INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - LOCATED CENTRALLY WITHIN STOCKTON / 2 SELF CONTAINED FLATS - BOTH TWO BEDROOMS WITH THEIR OWN KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS / UPGRADED INTERIORS INCLUDING MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS / NEUTRAL DECORATION, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, AND INDIVIDUAL GAS CENTRAL HEATING AMONGST OTHER FEATURES / THE GROUNDLFOOR APARTMENT IS CURRENTLY LET FOR £425PCM AND THE FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT (ALTHOUGH VACANT) HAS MOST RECENTLY BEEN LET FOR £400CM / RENTS ACHIEVED HAVE HISTORICALLY BEEN GREATER SO OFFERS POTENTIAL SCOPE FOR INCREASING THE MOST RECENT YIELD / MUST BE VIEWED FOR THE SUPERIOR QUALITY OF FINISH AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION TO BE APPRECIATED
To the ground floor, is the first flat which in total offers two double bedrooms, a Lounge, Kitchen, and Bathroom
Offering access into the main accommodation, and also provides a large walk-in understairs cupboard, and fire alarm
Stairs / Landing
From the communal entrance hall, Flat 2 is accessed through a timber door onto a staircase that leads up to the accommodation. Once on the Landing, there is a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, and a large storage cupboard, as well as a loft hatch providing access into the Loft
11' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.579m x 3.416m)
A spacious reception room located to the front of the property offering a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a radiator, and neutral decoration throughout.
8' 5'' x 7' 1'' (2.575m x 2.151m)
A good sized single Bedroom located to the front of the property offering a UPVC double glazed window, and a radiator as well as neutral decoration throughout
12' 3'' x 11' 8'' (3.736m x 3.557m)
A spacious double Bedroom offering a radiator and a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
7' 9'' x 7' 7'' (2.363m x 2.302m)
A modern Kitchen with fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces set over inset with a sink and drainer unit, and a gas hob with electric oven and an extractor canopy set over. There are tiled splash back areas, a wall mounted central heating boiler, tied splash back areas, and a tiled floor as well as a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
A family Bathroom offering a three piece white bathroom suite comprising of a low level w.c, a wash hand basin and a panelled corner style bath. There is also a side facing UPVC double gazed window, a radiator, tiled splash back areas, and a large airing cupboard.
To the front is a communal forecourt style approach with dwarf wall boundaries, with steps leading up to the communal front door To the rear is a large yard, with an area of hard standing that potentially provides a large amount of off street parking courtesy of access being provided large double timber gates. High walls provide a large amount of privacy / security
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65733569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7727962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.