3 bedroom detached house for saleMansion Court Gardens, Thorne, Doncaster
Offers in Region of
- Superb Opportunity
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Good Location
- Double Garage
- Large Rear Garden
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWNG ADVISED
- NO CHAIN
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE AN ESTABLISHED DETACHED HOUSE with scope to to develop into a first class family home and set in a prime location. Two reception, kitchen, utility, conservatory, three bedrooms,bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, double garage. NO CHAIN.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
With a PVCu double glazed front entrance door and double glazed front and side window.
With stairs leading to the first floor and door into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 8" x 18' 6" max width ( 3.86m x 5.64m max width )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, coving to ceiling, radiator, tiled fire place with gas fire and a pair of single glazed doors opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 12' 11" measured into door recess ( 3.33m x 3.94m measured into door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, french doors opening into the conservatory and door to the kitchen.
Conservatory 14' 2" x 6' 1" ( 4.32m x 1.85m )
Leading from the dining room, with double glazed front, side and rear windows and side double glazed doors opening into the side garden.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, the fitted kitchen comprises; light oak effect finished wall and base cupboards with work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric hob and electric oven with cooker hood above. Ceramic tiled walls and floor. Two walk in cupboards, radiator and wall mounted gas combi boiler. Door to the side porch.
Provides access to the front and rear gardens in addition to access to the garages and utility room. A W.C is also provided.
Utility Room 15' 5" x 7' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.41m )
Access from the side porch and having a double glazed window to the rear. White fronted wall and base cupboards with work surfaces inset sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine and door to the garage.
Double glazed window to the side. Loft access point and radiator.
Front Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
Front double glazed window and radiator.
Rear Bedroom 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling and radiator. There are fitted and built in wardrobes.
Front Bedroom 8' 11" x 8' 8" max dimensions ( 2.72m x 2.64m max dimensions )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. The bathroom has tiled walls and is equipped with a four piece suite comprising; spa bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C. Radiator.
Open plan lawned garden with established shrub borders and blossom tree. There is a double width concrete driveway leading to the garages and side pedestrian access is available to the extensive rear garden principally laid to lawn to the side and rear. There are screening established trees and bushes and a vegetable garden with aluminium greenhouse. There is an ornamental pond with rockery. The rear garden lies adjacent to Trinity Academy playing fields.
Both garages have up and over doors, light and power supply and can be accessed from the side porch and utility.
Council Tax Band D
Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order and any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them checked by the former occupiers.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65738744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.