3 bedroom detached house for saleWest Marden, Chichester, West Sussex
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Garden Room, Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Rear Porch
- Galleried Landing, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- 2 Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Ample Off-Road Parking & Driveway, Double Garage
- Beautiful Gardens with Stunning Views over the neighbouring countryside
Situated on the edge of this much sought after village, Dormers is a well-appointed detached property that offers well-proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors.
On the ground floor there is a spacious reception hall off which lies a generous sitting room with an open fireplace fitted with a wood-burning stove and an adjoining dining room and attractive garden room having lovely views over the front gardens. The sitting room also has superb views over the rear gardens and neighbouring farmland.
On the ground floor there is also a well-fitted study, cloakroom and a kitchen/breakfast room.
On the first floor there is a large galleried landing, the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom with two further bedrooms. The second bedroom being double aspect and also having exceptional views over the adjoining countryside.
The property is approached via a long gravelled driveway with an attractive, predominantly lawned front garden and an area of off-road parking to the rear with double garage. The rear gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with well-established borders and beds as well as vegetable garden. The whole having some superb views towards Uppark.
West Marden is a pretty village, lying in the midst of the South Downs National Park to the north west of Chichester. The village has a local pub as does the village of Compton a little further afield, which also has its own tea shop. The village is surrounded by some of the best countryside the county has to offer yet is within convenient distance of excellent local schools. The facilities of both Chichester and Portsmouth are easily accessible and main line stations at Rowlands Castle and Petersfield provide regular services to London Waterloo.
The surrounding countryside is home to many pretty villages and country pubs and is an ideal place for walking, horse riding and mountain biking. The cathedral city of Chichester has a vibrant city centre with a wide choice of shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. The arts are well represented with the Pallant House Gallery having one of the most extensive art collections in the south of England. Chichester also is home to the internationally renowned Festival Theatre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65739722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI160326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.