4 bedroom link detached house for salePenshurst Close, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Surprisingly spacious 4 bedroom link-detached house
- Driveway to the front
- Handy downstairs cloakroom and utility room
- Well maintained throughout
- Central location
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £375,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
There is plenty of space for the family to grow with this well presented link-detached house, as there is ample space downstairs too. The downstairs offers a large lounge, newly fitted kitchen, separate dining room as well as the cloakroom, handy utility room and additional bedroom.
The additional bedroom is great if you have a large family, or a teenager that is looking for a little bit more independence.
The kitchen is a great place to spend your time cooking and the separate dining room is a great place to entertain friends and family, or to sit and help the little ones with their homework in the evenings.
Outside the rear garden gives you plenty of space and is an ideal place to invite people round for a barbecue in the summer months.
There is ample parking to the front, which means parking will never be an issue if you have several cars or guests come to stay.
The popular and central location is a great place to live and has everything you need close to hand, as well as the local swimming pool which is within walking distance
What the Owner says:
During the last 8 years we have really enjoyed living in Rainham. It has good local amenities and is a friendly place. We often walk into Rainham for a coffee, beer, or a bite to eat. Our children have felt safe here and have enjoyed being close to the friends they made at school. We have found the location ideal with access to the motorway links making travelling to work, visiting family and friends easy. We have particularly enjoyed local walks to the Riverside Country Park, the close proximity of Rochester has enabled us to enjoy the many restaurants and night life associated with this area. We have enjoyed shopping expeditions to Bluewater and Maidstone around half an hour drive away, being in close proximity to the train station has meant travel to the capital is convenient.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 7'0 (2.95m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'2 x 7'9 (3.71m x 2.36m)
- Lounge: 15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.46m)
- Dining Room: 13'2 x 7'4 (4.02m x 2.24m)
- Utility Room: 8'5 x 7'3 (2.57m x 2.21m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 9'1 (3.48m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 9'5 (3.15m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 6'3 (3.46m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65739955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11335531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.