2 bedroom maisonette for saleHughenden Road, St. Albans
- Split level apartment
- Refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Two double bedrooms
- Highly sought after area close to many local amenities and excellent schooling
NO CHAIN. A truly outstanding split level TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment situated in the ever popular Hughenden Road. The property has been COMPLETELY REFURBISHED to a very high standard throughout with modern décor.
A truly outstanding split level two double bedroom apartment situated in the ever popular Hughenden Road. The property has been completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout with modern décor. Accommodation consists of a large dual aspect lounge with wooden blinds and the added benefit of a balcony. There is a very high quality, newly fitted kitchen and a newly fitted ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms one of which has fitted wardrobes; the master bedroom is very large and dual aspect. The luxurious bathroom suite is also brand new and again fitted to a very high standard with Travertine wall tiles and flooring. There is also the added benefit of a cupboard incorporating the washing machine. Hughenden Road is located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans close to outstanding schooling and the Quadrant shopping parade with its range of day-to-day shopping facilities and the main city centre with the more extensive range of leisure facilities is only a short drive away. In addition there is a regular bus service (ten minutes to St Albans City station) to both the city centre and mainline station to London St Pancras, South London and Brighton.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor accommodation and laminate wood flooring.
Tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and travertine tile flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, television point, door to balcony and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to front, tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, utility cupboard and travertine tile flooring.
The property comes with two storage sheds, one is located to the front of the property and the second larger shed is located at the back of the building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65741188.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.