3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaterslack Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Deceptively Spacious
- Corner Plot
- Three Bedrooms & Large Family Bathroom
- Spacious Dining Kitchen & Lounge
- GARAGE & Off Street Parking
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS & located on a CORNER PLOT is this three bed family home with a large GARAGE & off street parking. Ideally placed for local amenities with the shops and village schools close by. Excellent village for commuting as there is a short drive to the A1 motorway network.
Situated on a corner plot is this three bedroomed semi detached property in the popular Bircotes location. Ideally placed for local amenities with the shops and village schools close by. Excellent village for commuting as there is a short drive to the A1 motorway network, with links to the M1 & M18.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, spacious lounge and a good sized kitchen with dining area and utility area. Three bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the right hand side and a larger than average garage.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door and access into the lounge via a second door.
Lounge 13' 10" x 20' 5" ( 4.22m x 6.22m )
This good sized reception room has coving to the ceiling, television point and stripped wooden flooring, stairs leading to the first floor and landing. Useful understairs area which is ideal for a study as there is also a side facing window. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen - Diner 20' 7" x 10' ( 6.27m x 3.05m )
Good sized room with a range of wall and base units, electric cooker with extractor fan above and a sink unit and drainer. Recessed lights to the ceiling, tiling to the floor, central heating radiator and a rear facing door and window. Additional light is added by a side facing double glazed window, further storage and worktop to this area and plumbing for the washing machine.
Access to the loft space which is boarded and insulated. Side facing window.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 11" into alcove ( 4.24m x 3.33m into alcove )
Double Room: Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a cast iron ornate fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and and airing/ storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 7" into alcove ( 3.35m x 2.92m into alcove )
Front facing double glazed window, laminate floor covering and a central heating radiator, wardrobe inset to the alcove.
Good sized family bathroom which comprises of a low flush wc, bath and wash hand basin. Side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiling to the flooring.
Situated on a corner plot providing ample parking to the right hand side of the property. Lawned garden with wall to the front elevation and a side gate giving access to the rear garden. At the rear there is a garden which is enclosed with a raised paved patio and a courtesy gate for wheelie access only.
Larger than average garage with and up and over access door to the front and a side facing courtesy door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65741245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.