3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrentford Road, Stockton-On-Tees
- ** GUIDE PRICE £70,000 to £90,000 **
- Three bedroom terraced family home in very popular Norton location
- Two good size reception rooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and lovely family bathroom
- Pleasant crescent location ideal for popular schools, amenities, bus and commuter routes
- Fully enclosed front, side and rear gardens plus garage
** GUIDE PRICE £70,000 to £90,000 ** Outstanding three bedroom terraced home which is deceptively spacious and has a stunning three tier landscaped rear garden and two reception rooms. Ideal for First Time Buyers in ever popular Norton.
*/1Outstanding three bedroom terraced home which is deceptively spacious and has a stunning three tier landscaped rear garden and two reception rooms. Ideal for First Time Buyers in ever popular Norton. The property briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Dining Room, Downstairs W/C and Kitchen. To the first floor there is a split level landing, three bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens.
Outstanding three bedroom terraced home which is deceptively spacious and has a stunning three tier landscaped rear garden and two reception rooms. Ideal for First Time Buyers in ever popular Norton. The property briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Dining Room, Downstairs W/C and Kitchen. To the first floor there is a split level landing, three bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens.
Double glazed door to front elevation, radiator and carpeted floor.
Lounge 12' 7" plus bay x 12' 5" ( 3.84m plus bay x 3.78m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire and marble inset and hearth, radiator, TV point and archway to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.34m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator and under stairs storage.
Low level WC and double glazed window to side elevation.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.56m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, splashback tiling, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window to rear and side elevations and door to garden.
Split level landing with stairs from hall to first floor, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.18m x 2.97m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature fireplace, radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and coved cornicing.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.16m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Suite comprising: panelled bath with electric shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, chrome towel rail radiator, central heating boiler, spotlights and double glazed window to rear elevation.
The rear garden has three tiers, the lower tier is a block paved patio, the second level is an artificial lawn and the top tier is a decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65741513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.