3 bedroom apartment for saleParkfield Road, Aigburth, Liverpool
- 3 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Immaculate Condition
- Modern Fittings and Decor
- Sought After Location
- Communal Garden and Parking
- Private Entrance
Gorgeous apartment situated between Sefton Park and Aigburth Road, Viewing a must to appreciate, the property has been stylishly designed with contemporary fittings and decor.
A very impressive apartment situated on the outskirts of Sefton Park and Aigburth Vale, a desirable location for its proximity to local shops, bars and restaurants, including those on Lark Lane. The Sefton Park area has always attracted buyers for its eclectic mix of vibrant bars and peaceful surroundings.
The property has been stylishly refurbished with contemporary decor and fittings. Attention to detail has not been missed with integrated appliances, stylish tiling and finishing to the bathroom and with three double bedrooms it offers plenty of space.
The property benefits from its own private entrance and parking, and overlooks the communal garden to the rear of the property. Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate all on offer.
Door to the front, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 6" x 16' 3" ( 4.72m x 4.95m )
Window to the front, double column radiator, wood veneer laminate floor.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 16' 5" ( 2.18m x 5.00m )
Shaker style fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink, built in oven, induction hob, built in microwave, integrated washing machine,double column radiator, window, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
Wall and base units, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 15' 2" ( 4.95m x 4.62m )
Two sash bay windows, double column radiator, carpet floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 16' 7" ( 2.92m x 5.05m )
Two windows to the side, radiator, double column radiator, carpet floor.
Bedroom Three 16' 5" x 8' 3" ( 5.00m x 2.51m )
Window to the side, double column radiator, carpet floor.
Window to the front, bath with mixer tap, double shower cubicle, low level W.C, spot lights, tiled floor and walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65742889.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.