1 bedroom town house for saleHampton
Offers in Excess of
- overlooking a central green
- close to all amenities
- spacious and modern
- One double bedroom town house
- double glazing and electric heating
- garden aspect Living Room
- double bedroom
- allocated parking
- 25ft rear garden
Situated in a popular area overlooking a central green within easy reach of local amenities including bus services, shops etc., Hampton Station is under a mile away. A spacious modern one bedroom town house offering well presented accommodation including double glazing, electric heating, garden aspect Living Room, good sized kitchen, double bedroom and large updated bathroom. Allocated parking and easy to maintain 25ft rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11513123_8205701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.