2 bedroom flat for saleCrystal Palace Road, East Dulwich, SE22
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on first and second floor
- Contemporary reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features sleek kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Two stylish bedrooms (one modern en suite bathroom)
- Offers fabulous private balcony
- Benefits from under floor heating
- Stunning development in heart of fashionable East Dulwich
- Provides 10 Year New Build Warranty
Combining modern and bright décor with spacious accommodation this stunning two bedroom duplex flat is set within a smart residential development.
This contemporary selection of units are set within a modern development and have been beautifully presented throughout featuring high-specification fixtures and fittings. Each property benefits from superb outdoor spaces and use of cycle storage. Selected flats are available to purchase on the Help to Buy Scheme.
Silvester Road is situated just of Lordship Lane, which offers a superb range of cafes, pubs and restaurants, while Peckham Rye park is also within an easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65748511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1069190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.