2 bedroom apartment for saleSheraton Court, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- SUPERB 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- SOUTH FACING, GREAT LOCATION
- SUPERB FACILITIES,SHOPPING,LEISURE,SCHOOLS,LOCAL TRANSPORT,PLUS MORE!!
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DRI/DONCASTER ROYAL INFIRMARY
- INDLUDES OVEN, HOB AND EXTRACTOR
- ACHIEVING LONG LET RENTAL YIELD OF 6.7%
- NEW BUILD EASY LET APARTMENT
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
MOSS PROPERTIES are delighted to offer this superb new build second floor penthouse apartment with Juliet balcony, located on the very popular Sheraton Court development, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster, currently let on a 12 month long let at £525pcm and achieving a rental yield of 6.7%.The apartment is close to excellent facilities ie shopping, schools, public transport, easy access to the Motorway network, within 10 minute drive to Doncaster Airport. Included are oven , hob, extractor. The apartment is a fantastic investment to add or start your property portfolio, would suit first time buyer or someone looking to downsize......
WASHER / DRYER & FRIDGE / FREEZER WILL BE LEFT IN THE APARTMENT BUT WITH NO GUARANTEES AND NOT FORM PART OF THE SALE
COME AND TAKE A LOOK!! DON'T MISS THIS ONE !!
Kitchen - 2.8m x 2.1m
Lounge/Diner - 4.2m x 3.9m
Bathroom - 2m x 1.8m
Master Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.9m
Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.3m
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.