2 bedroom apartment for saleBoulcott Street, London, E1
- The ideal location
- Two double bedroom property
- Private west facing balcony
- Dual aspect views in reception room
- Neutrally decorated througout
- Within very close proximity to Limehouse DLR and C2C station
Guide Price: £425,000 - £439,950. An exceptionally bright two double bedroom property ideally situated in the heart of Limehouse, Boulcott Street.
This property comprises of a south and west facing reception room with open plan fully fitted kitchen which offers dual aspect views and plenty of natural light. The master bedroom has access to a west facing private balcony and the second bedroom is of a generous size. Further benefits are neutral décor and wooden flooring throughout plus a gated, secure entrance.
The development is a short walk from Limehouse DLR / C2C station and offers fantastic links to Canary Wharf's shops and amenities, the City and City airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.