3 bedroom cottage for saleNewgate Lane, Preston
- Sold with the benefit of no chain involved
- A stunningly attractive and unique character Cottage in sought after location
- Lounge with exposed beams and real fuel burning stove
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open to double glazed conservatory
- Modern family bathroom with four piece white suite
- Two double bedrooms, 3rd single bedroom/study room
- Extensive rear garden with summer house and not being overlooked
***Something with character? Presenting this beautiful and unique Cottage in stunning rural location. With a range of beautiful original features and a perfect blend of modern amenities. Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to master and seating area, single bedroom/study room, modern family bathroom with four piece white suite, lounge with exposed beams and gas stove, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances with open archway to double glazed conservatory. Extensive rear garden with summer house, Indian stone flags, easy to maintain and benefiting from not being directly overlooked. This property must be viewed to be appreciated and is sold with the benefit of no ongoing chain involved***
With tiled floor and door leading to:-
15'3" x 14'3"
With laminate style flooring, stairs to first floor, feature fire setting with cast iron effect gas stove on tiled effect hearth with brick surround and wooden mantle, double radiator, feature exposed beams to ceiling, uPVC double glazed bow bay window.
Modern fitted kitchen
15'3" x 9'5"
With range of matching wall and base units with rolled edged work surfaces, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob with chrome extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer with faux cabinet doors, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to under stairs storage cupboard, towel rack radiator, glass panelled wall units, open window space over looking conservatory, open archway leading to:-
14'11" x 8'8"
With tiled floor, wall mounted combi boiler, double radiator, double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, two wall light points.
Stairs and Landing
With doors to all first floor rooms.
12'6" x 11'4"
With fitted wardrobes to two walls and seating and drawer units to front elevation wall, faux overhead storage with space for double bed with two light points, three ceiling light points, wood effect panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
9'5" x 9'3"
With double radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 3/Study Room
11'8" maximum x 6'6" maximum
With door leading to over stairs storage cupboard, double doors to wardrobe, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, loft access with drop down ladder leading to fully boarded loft.
With cast iron gated boundaries, paved patio area.
Being easy to maintain with Indian stone patio area, side gate access leading to shared alleyway, planting borders with established trees and shrubs, paved pathway leading to summer house and further leading to storage shed, fenced boundaries.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.