1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVictoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea
- Offered with vacant possession
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Central Southend location
- Large open-plan living room
- Close to the mainline railway station
Perfect opportunity for anyone seeking a buy-to-let investment property, this vacant one bedroom ground floor flat will come with the benefit of a new 99 year lease and potential to rent a parking space to the rear.
Internally the property does have gas central heating by radiators with a combination boiler, an open plan living room/kitchen to the front, bedroom to the rear and bathroom.
Centrally located, the property is ideally positioned for mainline railway stations with regular services to London Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations, the High Street, Priory Park and local bus routes to the surrounding areas
LIVING ROOM 14' 4" x 15' 5" (4.37m x 4.7m) into the bay
BEDROOM 12' 3" x 8' 0" (3.73m x 2.44m) narrowing to 6' 8" (3.73m x 2.03m)
BATHROOM 7' 5" x 4' 8" (2.26m x 1.42m)
PARKING SPACE TO THE REAR AVAILABLE TO RENT
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65753698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353011296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son LLP, Southend on Sea . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.