2 bedroom apartment for saleContemporis, 10 Merchants Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8
- Open plan sitting/dining room and balcony
- Kitchen and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom suite
- Guest bedroom and a shower room
- Secure allocated undercroft parking space
- Passenger lift
- Common areas and active management company
- EPC Rating = C
A modern apartment in the heart of fashionable Clifton Village with under croft parking and a balcony
A popular and sought after development in the heart of Clifton Village and close to not only the bars and restaurants but also green spaces with the likes of Clifton Downs and Leigh Woods on the doorstep in addition and in proximity the Nuffield Health and Leisure Club and fashionable bars and restaurants on Queens Road. Clifton lies to the North West of Bristol’s commercial centre with good ease of access via the nearby A4018. There are rail services available from Bristol Temple Meads to a number of cities nationwide and Bristol Airport has flights to a number of European destinations.
A popular and modern development of apartments constructed by Swan Hill and situated in the heart of Clifton Village. This first floor apartment is approached via communal areas, a passenger lift and or a stairwell. There are four apartments on the first floor. The reception hall includes a useful airing cupboard, additional store cupboard and adjacent a shower room. The sitting/dining room is open plan with a laminated floor, full length windows and a sliding door onto the balcony overlooking Merchants Road. There is downlighting and wall mounted electric heaters. The kitchen includes an array of wall and base units with integrated appliances including a Smeg ceramic hob, a microwave and oven with extractor over. There is also a fridge and freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine There are two bedrooms; the master bedroom is well appointed with a floor to ceiling window overlooking the front elevation and includes a dressing area with built in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom with a comprehensive suite. The walls and floors of the bathroom are tiled and there is also a heated towel rail. The second bedroom is also orientated to the front with a picture window.
There is undercroft car parking with a dedicated space for Flat 8 and the Contemporis management company is well run with current contributions of £3,025.80 per annum.
Square Footage: 1,055 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65755771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS160172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.