2 bedroom duplex for saleSevern Quay, Chepstow
- Designer Kitchen.
- Luxury bathrooms and en suites with quality fittings.
- Thermally efficient zoned controlled underfloor heating.
- River view
- Integrated security system.
- Allocated parking.
A magnificent duplex apartment set over two floors with a private roof garden and breathtaking views over the river Wye. The apartment forms part of the stunning new Severn Quay development situated in the heart of Chepstow overlooking the river Wye. Finished to an exceptionally high specification the apartment benefits from secure undercover parking.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Hydes of Bristol, alternatively the development's website http://www.severnquay.co.uk/
NB: Please note that the photographs displayed merely provide an overview and might not represent the actual apartment being advertised. Before visiting please check for their accuracy.
A New Riverfront Destination - 7Q has been designed with integrity and passion. Once the historical focus for ship building, the potential of this prime waterfront region was recognised and the skills of a dedicated team of architects, designers, surveyors and developers have combined to create a new landmark destination.
Rising up from the riverbank, the bold architectural statement combines the sleek perpendicular lines of glass, steel and stone with a broad, horizontal sweep of creative landscaping. 7Q both complements and contrasts with the natural swirling river that flows alongside; it captures the light through reflective surfaces and wide open boulevards; it invites exploration and appreciation. 7Q is a marriage of form and function that is both visually appealing and answers its brief: to provide superb new homes in a distinct and desirable location.
Space, Form And Function - This new development is simply extraordinary. 7Q offers a remarkable variety of accommodation from a compact ‘pied-à-terre’ to a spacious 3-storey townhouse. Choose a stunning, open plan duplex or a top floor penthouse with floor to ceiling windows, a wrap-around balcony and far-reaching views across the river.
Each new home offers space in abundance – from open plan living areas, built-in dressing rooms and generous and discreet storage cupboards. Many homes provide some quite exceptional balcony and terrace space – perfect for summer entertaining or creating a garden in the sky. 7Q is the blueprint for a lively new riverside community and a desirable new focus for Chepstow.
Wye Apartments - These stunning and spacious apartments offer true luxury living. Located on Chepstow’s scenic waterfront they enjoy spectacular views across the Wye River.
This unique building contains one and two bedroom apartments and exceptional duplexes and penthouses all of which offer generously sized living and bedroom areas and outdoor terraces or roof terraces. Atriums and voids on the hallways with glass roofs allowing light to flow through the building.
Parking is provided beneath the building for owners of apartments.
DUPLEX APARTMENT 24
Area (Lower) 121.6m2 1308ft2
Living/Kitchen 9.72m x 6.26m 31'11" x 20'6"
Bedroom 2/Dressing 6.25m x 3.62m 20'6" x 11'11"
Area (Upper) 121.6m2 1308ft2
Bedroom 1 6.24m x 5.26m 20'6" x 17'3"
7Q Special Features - • High ceilings to ground floor (2.5m), with some inclined ceilings to upper floors (Townhouses only)
• Oversized doors maximising the flow of light (Townhouses only)
• Designer kitchens
• Bespoke frameless door shower enclosure
• Bespoke home automation package available*
• Thermally efficient zoned controlled underfloor heating
• Integrated security system
• Finished optional timber flooring
• Timber tread stairs with glass balustrade (Townhouses only)
• Landscaped rear gardens (Townhouses only)
• Landscaped grounds and courtyards (Apartments only)
• Tegula paved driveway (where applicable)
• Large format Porcelain flooring to ground floor in Townhouse and to kitchen, living and hall in Apartments
• Timber decking to private terraces and balconies
• Allocated parking to all units
Location - Chepstow lies on the western banks of the meandering River Wye just upstream of its confluence with the mighty Severn Estuary. South of the elegant iron bridge, a classic example of engineering from the Regency period, and facing the dramatic cliffs that have been carved by time and water through the centuries, Severn Quay will sit proudly above the river. This prime position benefits from excellent transport links by road and rail, the shops and amenities of the charming and historic market town and possibly best of all, direct access to the beautiful river walks of the Wye Valley.
For those seeking a slice of country life within easy commuting distance to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol, the Severn Quay development couldn't be better placed. Until 1966, Chepstow’s A48 formed the main through-way from England to Monmouthshire, but the arrival of the Severn Bridge diverted the traffic away from the town centre and now provides speedy motorway access through the region.
Chepstow lies on the railway line between Gloucester and Cardiff though many will choose Bristol Parkway Station as it is only 20 minutes away and has a better choice of train connections. Trains run every half hour to London which is a short 1hr 20min journey.
Bristol Airport will be the most likely departure point for air travel providing direct flights to many UK and European destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1179A_1179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hydes of Bristol, Clifton- Sales, Lettings & Property Management. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.