2 bedroom apartment for saleGreenhill, Weymouth
- LIFT SERVED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING & KITCHEN/DINER
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN, HARBOUR AND BEACH
- JULIET BALCONY FROM THE LOUNGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL HOLIDAY HOME OR HOLIDAY LET
A first floor LIFT SERVED apartment situated within WALKING DISTANCE of Weymouth town, harbour and beach at GREENHILL. This apartment benefits from PARKING, has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a kitchen/diner and a JULIET BALCONY from the lounge.
A first floor apartment situated at Greenhill which is within walking distance of the town, harbour and beach. The accommodation briefly comprises communal entrance hallway with security intercom, private entrance hallway, lounge with juliet balcony, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and allocated parking. The apartment also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and you are able to buy this apartment as a holiday home.
Communal Entrance Hallway
Security Intercom System
Private Entrance Hall
Door to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Smoke alarm. Storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.38m )
UPVc double glazed french doors with juliet balcony. Wall light points. Wall mounted radiator. Telephone and television points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
UPVc double glazed window to side aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric ovenand gas hob with stainless steel cookerhood over. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Central heating boiler. Wall mounted radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes and over head storage. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
UPVc double glazed window rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Telephone point.
Suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Inset ceiling spot lights. Partly tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated Towel Rail.
Communal gardens and allocated parking.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Tara Webb on 01305 788770 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
Please note that the apartment is to the rear of the complex and does not have direct sea views but does have a pleasant outlook to the rear.
From Weymouth Esplanade continue along the sea front and at St Johns Church proceed around to the right and before the road forks, the apartment block will be found on your left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65756549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY304717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.