2 bedroom flat for saleAmity Court, Longueil Close
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Popular Cardiff Bay Development
- First Floor Apartment
- Close Proximity to City Centre
- Allocated and Visitor Parking
- Full Bathroom and En Suite
- Juliette Balcony
***Offers Invited Between £165,000-£175,000***
Perfectly positioned between Cardiff’s city centre and Mermaid Quay, this two bedroom apartment really can’t be beaten on location!
Ideal for both first time buyers and investors, this first floor apartment in Amity Court is perfectly located in a quiet development that is still close to the action.
The apartment briefly comprises entrance hall, large living room with Juliette balcony, a separate kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious double master bedroom with en suite, second bedroom and family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
The property also benefits from an allocated parking space and visitor parking, double glazing throughout and electric heating.
Guaranteed to be popular with investors and first time buyers, call us today to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P13554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.