3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenarm Road, London, E5
- Huge Potential to Extend Subject to Usual Planning Permission
- Retaining a Host of Charming Original Features
- Bathed in Natural Light with a South-Facing Garden
- Arched Sash Windows and Exposed Wooden Flooring
- Excellent choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
- Offered with Vacant Possession
This mid-terrace Victorian family house offers beautifully-proportioned accommodation arranged over two storeys and multiple development possibilities including a full basement and potential for mansard roof subject to p/p. Composed of a reception hall, a downstairs w.c., two reception rooms inc. one with a glorious fireplace, a bright kitchen/diner with double doors leading to a mature secluded south-facing garden. Three bedrooms and a bathroom. Peacefully located moments from vibrant Chatsworth Road and transport links including Homerton Overground and Hackney Central Overground stations giving swift City access. Excellent choice of outstanding primary and secondary schools. No forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65759707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC180259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.