3 bedroom terraced house for saleErrol Street, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- A Generous Mid Terraced Property
- Popular Residential Location
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Nestled Close To Open Green Space
- Vestibule & Reception Hall
- Formal Lounge
- Rear Dining Room
- Morning Room
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are extremely pleased to offer for sale this beautifully proportioned mid terraced property situated in a highly sought after residential location within Aigburth, served by a wealth of amenities and nestled close to both Sefton Park and Princes Park. The property briefly comprises, a vestibule entrance leading through into a reception hall, formal lounge, rear dining room, generous morning room through to a kitchen. To the first floor a landing offers access into two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and additional shower room. Furthermore to the second floor there is a third double bedroom. Externally to the rear there is a walled and gated courtyard. Other benefits to the property is that it is mostly double glazed and gas centrally heated. Offered with no onward chain and to appreciate the accommodation on offer an early inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65760102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART131063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.