3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Lane, Wallasey
- Beutifully presented
- Stunning original features
- open plan kitchen/diner
- 2 recption rooms
- gas central heating
Beautifully presented throughout this is AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A CHARACTERFUL PROPERTY!
GUIDE PRICE OF £135,000 - £145,000
Beautifully presented with charming original features, full of character and a genuine homely feel; this three bedroom mid- terrace property in Manor Lane is not to be missed!!! Nearby are frequent bus routes, local amenities in liscard the promenade and good local schooling including Liscard Primary School that has achieved outstanding by ofsted. Boasting a popular residential location and fantastic features such as a small rear garden/yard, beautiful open plan kitchen/diner, stained glass windows and original floor tiles in the entrance porch this is really something special for buyers looking in the Wallasey area.This property really does have an AMAZING homely feel and character throughout so do not miss out and book your viewing NOW!!!!
Beautiful original floor and wall tiles
Laminate flooring and radiator leading to lounge and kitchen/diner
Lounge 13' 10" plus bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.22m plus bay x 3.58m max )
Stunning feature gas fire place, double glazed bay window with original stainglass windows, radiator and tv.
Kitchen/diner 13' 11" plus french doors x 18' 2" max ( 4.24m plus french doors x 5.54m max )
beautifully presented open plan kitchen/diner, fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, sink/drainer, integrated oven/hob, double glazed window, dining table with chairs and double glazed french doors out to garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" plus bay x 9' 4" max ( 4.22m plus bay x 2.84m max )
Double glazed bay window,radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.61m into recess )
One Fitted wardrobe, one free standing wardrobe, double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 6' 5" max ( 3.33m x 1.96m max )
double glazed window and radiator
Fully tiled family bathroom, WC, wash hand basin towell radiator, bath and shower cubicle
Sunny aspect rear garden, park paved, part artificial grass with surrounding brick wall, door to ally and outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65761066.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.