4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeswick Avenue, Merton Park, SW19
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Generous Front and Rear Gardens
- Family Bathroom
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Ability to Further Extend (STPP)
- Desirable Road
- Very Close to the Sought After Merton Park Primary School
Hawes and Company are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious four bedroom semi detached 1930's family residence situated in this super position in this sought after quiet road in the heart of Merton Park. This larger than average house is built on a wide plot which provides further scope to extend (STPP) to maximise its true potential. Wimbledon Town, Wimbledon Mainline Station and Morden Town Centre are all within easy reach for extensive travel links, leisure and excellent shopping facilities. The area is well served by local schools including the Ofsted outstanding Merton Park Primary School being across the road.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65762734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2100007023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.