2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHanford Row, Wimbledon Common, SW19
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Extensive Wardrobes
- Lovely Kitchen
- Living Room with Large Fireplace
- Dining Room with Hand Painted Mural
- Large South Facing Roof Terrace with Stunning Views
- Comprehensively Refurbished
- Quiet Location
- Bespoke Specialist Painted Joinery Throughout
A beautifully presented and charming Grade 11 Listed Cottage with stunning views over Cannizaro House Gardens from a large Roof Terrace. Arranged over three floors the property is situated at the end of a row of attractive period, Grade II Listed terraced houses. Formerly labourer's cottages built by William Hanford in the 1760's, the houses have retained much of their original character, including exposed beams and brickwork and fireplaces. Wimbledon Common is on the doorstep and just a short walk from Wimbledon Village High Street.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65762824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2100007457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Wimbledon Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.