5 bedroom detached house for saleAmhurst Gardens, Belton, GREAT YARMOUTH
- Extended detached house
- 1 bedroom seperate Annexe
- 5 bedrooms 2 ensuites to property
- Kitchen and seperate dining room
- Front and rear garden, parking and garage
This extended detached house is located in a popular residential location within Belton. Offering 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, a 1 bedroom annexed accommodation, the house really is made for everyone!
This extended detached house is located in a popular residential location within Belton. Offering 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, a 1 bedroom annexed accommodation, the house really is made for everyone! Property consists of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and family bathroom plus the 5 bedrooms and 2 ensuites To the outside there are enclosed gardens to front and rear, driveway and garage. A great family home all round and a property that should not be missed out on!
Double glazed door and window to front, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator.
W.c. wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 18' 11" x 13' into recess ( 5.77m x 3.96m into recess )
Double glazed patio doors, fireplace with electric fire, understairs cupboard, carpet, door to kitchen.
Dining Room 17' 7" x 10' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, radiator, feature light, French doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, marble effect worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, 8 ring Range style dual fuel oven, cooker hood, kitchen island, double glazed window and door to front, tiled floor.
Conservatory 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.17m )
Brick and upvc double glazed construction with carpet.
Annex Living Area 10' 9" x 5' ( 3.28m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator, double glazed door to side, laminate flooring.
Annex Kitchen 8' x 5' 8" ( 2.44m x 1.73m )
Worksurfaces with cupboards, space for fridge.
W.c. and wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, two loft accesses, carpet, spotlights.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side, French doors onto wrought iron balcony, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, spotlights.
Dressing Room 11' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, spotlights.
Shower cubicle, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, spotlights, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Shower cubicle, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 5 7' 5" x 7' ( 2.26m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, spotlights.
Bath with mixer taps and shower, w.c., wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, combi boiler.
Corner plot mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs surrounded by iron railings, gate to brickweaved driveway leading to garage to side.
Fully enclosed garden with side and rear access, mainly laid to lawn with decked area, well established shrubs and plants.
Single garage with up and over door, power and light, double glazed window and door to side.
Having water, plumbing, electricity, worktops with wall and base units.
This is a beautifully refurbished 5 bedroom detached property with brand new carpets fitted throughout, stunning light fittings, and Hillary's blinds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65766181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA104418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.