4 bedroom detached house for saleLambley Lane, Burton Joyce
- UNIQUE 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- HUGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 4 BATHROOMS
- ELEVATED PLOT WITH VIEWS
- WATER AND ELECTRICALLY CONNECTED SUMMER HOUSE
- HIGHLY REGARDED TRENT VALLEY VILLAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO THE A1 AND M1
- HOUSE BUILD COMPLETE END OF JULY - NO UPPER CHAIN
Moss and Co are delighted to offer you this unique opportunity to acquire a large four bedroom detached family home located in the highly desirable and sought after location of Burton Joyce. The property is tucked away but still within walking distance of the heart of this highly regarded and well served Trent Valley Village.
Originally a small bungalow the owners have rebuilt and extended the property which is due for completion at the end of July, therefore giving you this unique opportunity be part of the decision making in terms of some fixtures and fittings.
The home boasts spacious living accommodation throughout the ground floor with the heart of the home being the stunning open plan living/dining kitchen spanning 26 feet in length, flooded with light from the double glazed aluminium french doors with garden aspect. There is also a large double bedroom on the ground floor ideal for an elderly relative or teenager, complete with walk in wet room. Furthermore to the ground floor there is a living room/snug, a separate utility room, storage room and a cloakroom.
To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms - 2 of which are over 20 feet long and benefiting from en suites. There is also a main family bathroom.
Occupying an established slightly elevated plot tucked away off a private driveway shared with only a handful of other dwellings and having pleasant aspect across neighbouring gardens and fields beyond.
The property also benefits from having an electrically connected log cabin, ideal as a summer house or garden room offering flexible space ideal for faimilies looking for extra room or expanding small businesses.
Overall viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate both the location and what the accommodation on offer.
Burton Joyce is well equipped with amenities including a variety of shops, post office, public houses, primary school, dentist and doctors surgeries, excellent bus and rail links to Nottingham as well as good commuting links via the A52 and A46 giving easy access to the A1 and M1.
All images shown are artist impressions.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8874492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss & Co, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.