3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeaver Close, Fishbourne, PO19
- Individual 1,031 sqft Detached Bungalow
- Small Non Estate Cul-de-Sac Location
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Garage With Electric Door
- South Facing Rear Garden
An individual three bedroom detached bungalow complemented by delightful and mature south facing rear garden in this sought after village some two miles to the west of Chichester.
There is an entrance hall, inner hall with two bedrooms (one used as a study) and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is at the rear overlooking the garden and has an en-suite bathroom. There is a large bright south facing sitting/dining room overlooking the garden, the kitchen has a side door to the outside and the double garage. The windows are doubled glazed and there is gas fired central heating.To the front of the property a gravel drive way provides parking for a number of cars and leads to double garage.
Within the village of Fishbourne there are playing fields which incorporate a bowling club, four tennis courts, village club with bar, cricket pitch, croquet club, childrens play area and pre school. There is also a village school, renowned Roman Palace, railway halt and bus links to outlying areas. Fishbourne Creek lies in the upper reaches of Chichester Harbour with its delightful walks and water sports. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, festival theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Nearby Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival .
1,031 sqft detached bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Sitting/Dining Room 27'7 (8.41m) x 14'4 (4.37m)
Kitchen 11'4 (3.45m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Master Bedroom 13'10 (4.22m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Bedroom 2 10'11 (3.33m) x 9'3 (2.82m)
Bedroom 3/Study 11'1 (3.38m) x 7'11 (2.41m)
Garage 17'1 (5.21m) x 16'8 (5.08m)
price change 08/05/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65766938.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 244532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.