3 bedroom detached house for saleDurham Road, Eston
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Sensibly Priced For a Quick Sale
- No Onward Chain
- 24ft Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This detached family home with a very sensible price tag has just come to the market and needs your attention! The property has the potential to become a great family home. As you would expect there are three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite on the first floor, then the ground floor has a 24ft through lounge/dining room and kitchen. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, detached garage and block paved driveway. Other features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and no chain.
Front lawn with hedge border. Side access leads to a fence enclosed rear garden with block paved patio and lawn.
Block paved driveway provides ample car parking and leads to a single detached garage with up and over door.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert. Staircase to first floor with cupboard below. Tile effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
Through Lounge/Dining Room
7.37m x 3.3m
24'2 x 10'10 in lounge area and reducing to 9'7 in dining area. Flame effect electric fire with marble style surround, wood grain effect laminate flooring, two radiators. UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden.
3.1m x 2.24m
Range of Maplewood style wall, drawer and floor cupboards. Roll top work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Gas and electric cooker point. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert.
Access to loft.
4.24m x 2.74m
3.18m x 2.9m
3.35m (max) x 2.5m
Modern white three piece suite comprising; shower bath with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated tiled walls. Built-in airing cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler. Chrome towel radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65768825.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.