4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHutton Mews SW15 5HZ
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Guest cloakroom
- En suite
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- Communal Garden
- Underfloor Heating
The house benefits from high quality finish through out, integrated white goods appliances and an abudance of natural light.
Hutton Mews, is located within walking distance to Putney High Street, and Putney train station which provides easy access to Waterloo and West End.
- Large reception room(s)
- Bespoke built in wardrobes
- Secure parking
- Siemens appliances
- Laundery area
- Abundance of storage
- Large communual garden
- Electric car charging point
- Bycile storage
- Family home
- Close to outstanding primary and secondery schools such as Paddock School, Mosaic Jewish Primary School and Our Lady of Victories Catholic Primary school
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX EXCLUSIVE, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.