2 bedroom apartment for saleEmerald House, Croydon, Surrey, CR0
- Video Entry
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- En suite
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- Corner Plot
- Floors - Hardwood
- New Home
A corder apartment set on the second floor of this splended new development, a well layedout two bedroom two bathroom apartment. The apartment benefits from substantional natural light in the living and dinning area.
The development is located within a short walk to the new Westfield Shopping Centre, high street and Boxpark. East Croydon station is located in close proximity which provies easy access to Victoria and West End.
- New development in heart of Croydon
- Finished to the highest specification
- Integrated appliances
- Availble to move in
- Ideal for investors
- Brand new lease
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX EXCLUSIVE, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.