3 bedroom terraced house for saleHazlemere Drive, Gillingham, Kent
- 3 separate bedroom terraced house
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Modern bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- EPC energy rating C (72)
If you are a first time buyer or a family looking for a good sized home, but turned off by the older style back street Victorian houses, then this relatively modern house will no doubt appeal.
Unlike many of the older houses it offers 3 separate bedrooms with an upstairs bathroom which has been refitted to a high standard. It also boasts a modern kitchen, double glazing, gas central heating and good décor so you can just move in and enjoy.
Although situated on the outskirts of town, it is only 1 mile from Gillingham High Street with its mainline station, Medway Park Leisure Centre for the fitness fan and good range of shops. Road access is also great to the M2 and through the Medway Tunnel and beyond.
N.B. We understand that although the kerb was dropped with the authority of the council the frontage, which the current owners us for off road parking, does not form part of the title.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 7'6 (3.97m x 2.29m)
- Lounge: 15'11 x 11'1 (4.85m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 9'2 (4.24m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'2 (3.79m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 6'2 (2.95m x 1.88m)
- Off Road Parking for 2 Cars
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65769829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10925204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gillingham (High Street). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.