6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex
- Entrance Vestibule Reception Hall
- Sitting Room
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room Utility Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 5 First Floor Bedrooms En-Suite Bathroom Family Bathroom
- Loft Conversion comprising: Bedroom Sitting Study & Washing Areas
- Large Single Garage with Workshop area Front & Rear Gardens
Located on one of Chichester's premier roads and a mile north of the city, this handsome double fronted Edwardian property, set well back from The Avenue, offers substantial family accommodation in a quiet location, well sited in generous gardens.
The property has retained a great deal of character throughout including high ceilings and decorative cornicing and benefits from three principal reception rooms including sitting room, drawing room and a superb dining room with stripped floorboards and French doors providing access out on to the rear gardens. There is also a separate study and a large open plan kitchen/breakfast room which also provides access out on to the rear gardens. The ground floor also benefits from a bedroom with en-suite shower room and a utility room and separate cloakroom.
The first floor has five bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite bathroom and there is also a family bathroom. There is then a loft conversion that provides further accommodation including an open-plan bedroom, sitting room, study and washing facilities.
Outside the property has ample off-road parking and a garage. To the rear there are extensive gardens that provide a lovely backdrop to this superb property.
The Avenue can be found within 1 1/2 miles of the walled city of Chichester, which is arranged largely within a pedestrianised centre together with a good choice of bars, restaurants and shops. Chichester is well known for its internationally recognised Festival Theatre and award-winning Pallant House Gallery. Other facilities include the Westgate Sports Centre, Nuffield Health Club and multiplex cinema. Chichester is within easy reach of the rich countryside of the South Downs National Park, with Goodwood approximately 2 miles away, hosting the Festival of Speed and the September Revival meeting at its historic motor circuit. Goodwood also hosts a full calendar of horse racing including Glorious Goodwood. The area is also a mecca for sailors, with sailing facilities at Chichester Harbour, Itchenor, Bosham and Birdham. The Blue Flag beaches of West Wittering can be found approximately 8 miles to the south.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65773871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI160604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.