House for saleCastle Boulevard, Nottingham
- A LOVELY 4 BED THREE STOREY MID TERRACED PROPERTY.
- GREAT LINKS TO NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE.
- LOCAL AMENITIES CLOSE BY.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND KITCHEN TO THE GROUND FLOOR.
- TO THE FIRST FLOOR THERE ARE 2 LARGE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM.
- FURTHER BEDROOM TO THE ATTIC SPACE.
- CURRENTLY A HMO PROPERTY WITH LICENSE.
- ALL ROOMS CURRENTLY RENTED TO STUDENTS FOR THIS YEAR.
- ALREADY SET TO BE TENANTED FOR THE FOLLOWING TERM.
A lovely four bedroomed three story mid terraced property. Great links to Nottingham city centre and local amenities close by. The property benefits from entrance hallway, two reception rooms and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a further bedroom to the attic space. This is currently a HMO property with license and all rooms are rented to students for this year and is already set to be tenanted for the following term.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27951830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Blount Ltd, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.