2 bedroom detached house for saleBridge Road, Bursledon
- DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM CHALET STYLE HOUSE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR UP TO 5 VEHICLES
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC UP AND OVER DOORS
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
STUDY 10' 9" x 5' 8" (3.30m x 1.75m)
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 1" x 24' 2" (4.62m x 7.37m)
KITCHEN 20' 6" x 9' 1" (6.27m x 2.77m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 21' 1" x 11' 8" (6.45m x 3.56m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 5" x 8' 11" (4.09m x 2.74m)
OFFER CHECK PROCEDURE If you are considering making an offer for this property, our clients will require confirmation of your status. We have therefore adopted an Offer Check Procedure which involves our Financial Advisor verifying your position. Please call us to make an appointment.
DRAFT PARTICULARS awaiting vendor approval.
VIEWINGS by appointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692037240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.