3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrooksville Avenue, Queens Park, London, NW6
- 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- 1369 sq ft of internal accommodation
- 3 reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen & breakfast room
- Large master bedroom
- Bright & spacious
- 49 ft private south facing garden
- Close to Queens Park transport links
- Viewing highly recommended
We are delighted to offer For Sale as sole agents this three bedroom mid-terrace Victorian house on a wide tree lined street in an excellent location in Queens Park.
The property provides 1369 sq ft of living space and comprises three receptions, a mature south-facing garden extending to 49 ft, large master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house has been re-carpeted and is offered in a clean state but requires full modernisation giving a buyer the opportunity to design and renovate to one's taste, with potential to convert the loft and do a side extension (STPP).
Close to local shops and eateries, as well as the transport links of Queens Park Bakerloo Line/Overground Station (Zone 2).
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor -
Reception Room - 16'11 x 17'1 (5.16m x 5.21m) -
Dining Room - 13' X 10'5 (3.96m X 3.18m) -
Breakfast Room - 12'7 x 9'2 (3.84m x 2.79m) -
Kitchen - 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 16'1 x 16 (4.90m x 0.41m) -
Bedroom 2 - 13' x 10'7 (3.96m x 3.23m) -
Bedroom 3 - 15'5 x 9'9 (4.70m x 2.97m) -
Garden - 49'9 x 17'5 (15.16m x 5.31m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65777641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27952177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.