3 bedroom apartment for saleMontagu House, London City Island, London, E14
- Three bedroom apartment with parking
- 8th floor c.1056 sq ft
- Private balcony
- Residents gym, pool, sauna and steam room
- 24hr concierge
- Walking distance to Zone 2 Station for Jubilee and DLR
- Onsite Grocer and Residents Games Room
- Views of the River and Canary Wharf
Arguably the best views in the development this fantastic three bedroom apartment c. 1056 sq ft located on the 8th floor of Montagu House benefits from direct views of Canary Wharf and the river. The property comprises an open plan kitchen living area, three double bedrooms, a bathroom, ensuite and private balcony, c. 65 sq ft. Key design features include stylish wooden flooring and feature tiling in the bathrooms. Apartments within the development are finished to a superb standard with style features capturing the areas industrial history, London City Island is referred to as mini Manhattan.
All of the Island's residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer's shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. Travel options are bountiful with the DLR, Jubilee Line and local bus routes all within reach.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only, apartments may vary
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2440772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.