2 bedroom apartment for saleJames Butcher Drive, Theale, Reading
- High spec modern apartment
- 22ft kitchen/living room with balcony
- Modern sylish kitchen units
- Two bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Allocated parking
- Short walk to Theale station & village centre
- Top floor position
- Gas central heating
* COMPETITIVELY PRICED * STYLISH TOP FLOOR APARTMENT * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * ENSUITE TO MASTER * 22FT OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN * SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION WITH FAST ACCESS TO M4 AND STATION
Constructed approximately five years ago, this superb, spacious two bedroom top floor apartment is set in a fantastic location within a stones throw of Theale Village and also within a short walk of Theale railway station.
The property features a stylish open plan 22ft kitchen/living room with access to balcony plus there are two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room and there is an additional separate bathroom. Other features to note include gas central heating, allocated parking and a long lease of approximately 120 years.
Theale is a thriving community and the village centre has shops, cafe's, several pubs and restaurants and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. M4 junction 12 is literally just a two minute drive as is the A4 providing fast access to the West. The apartment is also offered with no onward chain .
Entrance Hall - The property is accessed via secure video entry phone system. Entrance hall is of a good size with radiator, large double utility cupboard which has space for tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine and also houses the enviro vent air circulation system.
Living Room/Kitchen - 6.81m x 4.04m (22'4" x 13'3") - A fantastic open plan modern living space arranged as well defined kitchen and living area. The kitchen area is comprehensively fitted with a range of base and eye level units, integrated oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler. The living area has a radiator, additional space for table and chairs and double glazed doors proving access to the balcony.
Bedroom One - 4.01m max (3.45m minimum) x 2.97m (13'2" max (11'4 - With radiator, built in double wardrobes, door through to..
En-Suite Shower Room - Stylish suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 3.15m x 2.64m (10'4" x 8'8") - With radiator.
Bathroom - Modern stylish suite with bath having fully tiled surround and mixer taps and shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail..
Outside - There is allocated parking along with a bike store.
Outgoings - We are informed by the owner:-
Monthly maintenance charge is £122 which includes buildings insurance
Council tax band C currently £1,597 a year
Lease is approx 120 years unexpired
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65779573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27952669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Williams, Pangbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.