3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Helens Drive Oldland Common Bristol
- DETACHED BUNGALOW IN DESIRABLE LOCATION IN NEED OF REFURBISHMENT
- 20FT LOUNGE WITH DUEL ASPECT WINDOWS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS LEVEL PLOT WITH AMPLE PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
OPEN DAY 9th June between 11am - 12.30am PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR SLOT. A Detached bungalow in desirable location in need of COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT. The accommodation comprises of Entrance Hallway, 20ft Lounge, Kitchen/Dining room, Conservatory, Three double bedrooms and bathroom. The property enjoys a generous level plot with ample parking and a detached garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8612501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anne James Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.