3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleASHWELL PLACE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 1QS
- DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- NO CHAIN * GOOD SIZED PLOT * HIGHLY DECEPTIVE PROPERTY
- LARGE ENTRANCE HALLWAY/SITTING ROOM * SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- STAIRCASE FROM THE HALLWAY TO TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM * FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/ENSUITE
- TWO DETACHED GARAGES * DRIVEWAY - AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- PRIVATE & ESTABLISHED, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN * SHED
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, BUS/TRAM ROUTES & THE SEA FRONT
- SITUATED IN AN EXTREMELY POPULAR LOCATION - NORBRECK AREA
ANOTHER SOLD BY SUSAN EVE ESTATE AGENCY - MORE PROPERTIES LIKE THIS REQUIRED. DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW, SITUATED IN AN EXTREMELY POPULAR LOCATION, 'NORBRECK AREA'. SET IN A GOOD SIZED PLOT WITH LANDSCAPED GARDENS, TWO DETACHED GARAGES & AMPLE PARKING.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.