4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMunster Avenue, Hounslow, TW4
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Larger Than Average Rooms
- Three/ Four Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Kitchen/ Diner
- Family Bathroom/ WC
- Approx. 80 Ft Rear Garden with Side Gated Access
- Front Garden with Off Street Parking
- Further Scope to Develop (stpp) + No Onward Chain!
A bright and airy extended semi-detached property offering larger than average accommodation with three/ four bedrooms, through lounge, extended kitchen/ diner, study/ bedroom four and family bathroom/ WC. Supplementary to this is an approximate 80ft rear garden with own side gated access, front garden offering off street parking, gas central heating and double-glazed windows.
The property offers further scope for development with a part first floor extension, loft conversion and brick built outbuilding (stpp).
Sited just off Staines Road the property is conveniently located moments from London Heathrow Airport as well as Hatton Cross and Hounslow West Underground Stations. In addition, the A4/M4 can be found a stone throw away providing links to neighbouring towns including The City and Bath Road boasting an ample array of local amenities.
No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65780857.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.