5 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfield, Hawarden, Deeside
- Guide Price £800,000 - £850,000
- South facing five bedroom, multi-level detached house
- Stunning views across Hawarden Golf Course
- Walking distance of Hawarden village and its abundance of amenities
- Incredibly versatile accommodation across two storeys
Guide Price £800,000 - £850,000
A unique opportunity to purchase a pristine south facing, five bedroom detached house occupying a large plot at the bottom of an exclusive cul-de-sac that offers stunning views across Hawarden Golf Course whilst still being only a short walk from Hawarden Village.
Guide Price £800,000 - £850,000
A unique opportunity to purchase a well presented five bedroom detached house that occupies an extensive plot in an exclusive cul-de-sac, offering stunning views across Hawarden Golf Club.The location itself benefits from a high degree of privacy whilst still being in the centre of Hawarden which offers a wide range of amenities comprising village pubs, restaurants, post office, medical centre and excellent schools. The property is also a short drive from the A494 and A55 offering easy access across North Wales and the North West, in addition to being less than a 10 minute drive from Broughton Shopping Park and less than a 20 minute drive into Chester City Centre. Internally the property offers incredibly versatile accommodation split between two storeys that comprises of the following: a large entrance vestibule with stairs to the lower ground floor, high specification kitchen-diner, snug with observatory-like window allowing full enjoyment of the beautiful views, practical utility space, lounge with patio door onto the south facing balcony, a separate toilet and additional cloak cupboard off the entrance hall, five double bedrooms with en-suites to two, and the Master bedroom having a walk-in-wardrobe and a separate study/dressing area, entertainment/games room, cinema room, store room with W/C and a semi-enclosed terrace with hot tub.
Galleried entrance vestibule with stairs leading to lower ground floor.
Separate toilet with W/C with hidden cistern, vanity wash hand basin and built in units housing boiler.
Cloakroom 8' 7" x 6' 3" from wardrobe ( 2.62m x 1.91m from wardrobe )
Functional cloakroom with fitted wardrobes and storage.
Kitchen/ Diner 23' 3" x 18' 8" ( 7.09m x 5.69m )
An open plan kitchen with island and dining area finished to an immaculate standard comprising of a series of contemporary wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over head, integrated Neff appliances including dishwasher, 5-ring gas hob, double oven with combi-microwave and warming draw, space for an American fridge-freezer, wine cooler, LED downlights, SONUS sound system, electric underfloor heating, and an island with breakfast portion and pop up sockets.
Snug 19' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.92m x 3.07m )
Study/snug area just off the main kitchen-diner with observatory style bay window - taking advantage of the unrivalled outlook.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Utility space with a series of wall and base units, full plumbing, a stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated fridge-freezer, and uPVC door leading side patio.
Lounge 21' 3" into recess x 18' 8" ( 6.48m into recess x 5.69m )
Sliding patio door leading onto south facing balcony with views across Hawarden Golf Course that has recently had a sealed fibre glass covering, and a gas fire with living flame.
Decked, wrap around balcony with infinity glass and sealed fibre glass covering.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.40m )
Accessible via dressing area/study and with entrance into walk in wardrobe.
Dressing Area 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Walk In Wardrobe 8' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.68m )
A beautiful four piece suite with under floor heating, chrome heated towel rail and digital shower.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" from wardrobe x 10' 5" ( 4.52m from wardrobe x 3.17m )
Fully fitted wardrobes and door to en suite.
Immaculate three piece en suite with His and Hers wash hand basins, and under floor heating.
Bedroom Three 14' into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.27m into recess x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Five 10' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.62m )
Family Bathroom 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.17m x 2.29m )
A pristine four piece family bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bath, double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, W/C with hidden cistern and a heated towel rail.
Lower Ground Floor
Entertainment Room 35' 7" x 17' 10" ( 10.85m x 5.44m )
Large reception room currently utilised as an entertainment room with bar and billiards area with door leading to semi-enclosed outside terrace.
A semi-enclosed terrace leading into rear patio/garden comprising of a seating area with two skylights, outside power points and a hot tub.
Cinema Room 19' 10" into recess x 17' 10" ( 6.05m into recess x 5.44m )
A further reception room currently configured as a cinema room with surround sound.
Store Area 18' 10" x 9' 2" ( 5.74m x 2.79m )
Large storage space with access into a separate W/C with plumbing to allow for conversion into full shower room meaning the lower ground floor could become a self-contained unit.
Predominantly gravelled driveway offering off road parking for an exceptional amount of vehicles in addition to a double garage.
Double Garage 21' 6" x 21' 9" ( 6.55m x 6.63m )
Expansive double garage with fob operated electric up and over door with power and plumbing,
Brick-Built Store 20' 3" x 8' 8" ( 6.17m x 2.64m )
A brick built storage area accessible both externally and through the lower ground floor level with power and lighting.
An enormous and exquisitely landscaped, south facing rear garden with well established borders, mature flower beds, a large paved seating area, elevated vegetable plots and access around both elevations of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65781151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS113720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.