2 bedroom flat for saleSommerville Road, Bristol
- Light and bright first floor flat
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Living room with bay window
- Kitchen dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to St Andrews Park
- Bathroom with two large windows
- Period features
- Loft space and outdoor store
- 813 sq ft
A light and bright first floor flat with its own private garden close to St Andrews Park. The accommodation comprises a living room with bay window with its original sashes, ceiling coving, picture rail and fireplace. At the rear is a kitchen dining room with a range of fitted units with integrated appliances and a solid wood work top. This well proportioned room also has space for a dining table. The property has two double bedrooms both with period fireplaces and sash windows. A hallway connects all rooms including the centrally positioned bathroom which has two large windows and a white suite. There is use of additional and useful storage in the loft space. Externally the property has private use of a southerly facing rear garden which is laid out with a lawn, planted borders, a brick built store and a seating area. This lovely home is well located with easy access to all the amenities of Gloucester Road.
Vendors Comments: We've loved living in this bright and spacious period flat that's set in such a great location – St. Andrew's Park is literally around the corner, the many shops, restaurants and bars of Gloucester Road are only minutes way and there are plenty of nearby transport links and easy access to the M32. The large private garden gets lots of sun and the loft space means there's ample storage space. We are truly sad to have to say goodbye to this lovely property when we move away from Bristol for work.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65782033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27953299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.