4 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Pleasant Lane, London
- Impressively maintained- minimal work required
- Suits family life perfectly
- Four bedrooms
- Nearby to amenities and green parks
- Within close reach to The City
Fine and Country offer to the market this impressively maintained mid-terraced house in the vibrant area of Clapton.
This residence proves to be the ideal family home. Offering a generous 1148 sqft of internal space across three floors, the property consists of four bedrooms, a social open plan kitchen/diner, a family bathroom and additional W/C as well as a private rear garden which is tailored perfectly for family life.
Location is superb with the nearby open spaces of Springfield Park, Walthamstow Marshes and the River Lea for peaceful walks as well as the trendy Chatsworth Road for its variety of boutiques, coffee shops and markets to feel the real diversity of Clapton.
Transport links include several bus lines as well as train lines to The City from nearby Clapton Overground Line.
Liverpool Street- 10 Minutes via train.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65787841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27954551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country, City Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.