2 bedroom flat for saleFontenoy Road, Bedford Hill, SW12
- Fully-fitted open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Reception/dining room with folding doors to the balcony
- Master bedroom with bay-fronted window
- Stylish en suite shower room
- Additional double bedroom with fitted storage
- Contemporary bathroom
- Nearest station is Balham, National Rail and Underground
Situated on the second floor of an imposing new-build property, this fabulous luxury two bedroom two bathroom flat has vast open-plan living space and a private balcony overlooking communal gardens.
The property has a superb location just minutes from the beautiful open-spaces, tennis courts and play parks of Tooting Bec Common, as well as a good range of shops, bars and restaurants along Bedford Hill and Balham High Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65788339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1069658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.