3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangham Avenue, Aigburth
- Large three bedroom end of terrace house
- Extended dining room with open plan kitchen
- Beautiful bay windows
- Being sold with no onward chain
- Highly desirable and sought after residential location
- Private rear yard
Located on the borders of the world famous Sefton Park is this beautifully presented and lovingly maintained three bedroom end of terrace family home being sold with no onward chain. Just a short stroll to Lark Lane, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers due to the size and location. The accommodation is comprised over two floors and briefly consists of a reception hallway, living room which is awash with natural light due to the bay window to the front aspect, extended dining room with french doors leading to the private rear yard and open plan kitchen, first floor landing, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Externally, there is a private rear yard. Viewing comes highly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65793525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9959945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.