2 bedroom apartment for saleStoreton Road, Prenton
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Lift Access to all Floors
- Sought After Location
- Well Presented
- Viewing Essential
Two bedroom second floor apartment comprising: spacious lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom and a modern fitted kitchen with all appliances integrated. Off road parking is available in the private car park.
This is a beautifully presented purpose built two bedroom second floor apartment in a popular development close to the centre of Oxton Village. As well as the intercom entry system the property has the convenience of its own private entrance directly onto Storeton Road and lift access to all floors. The Property comprises: spacious lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom and a modern fitted kitchen with all appliances integrated. Off road parking is available in the private car park.
Lounge / Diner 24' 7" x 13' 11" ( 7.49m x 4.24m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator and electric fire place.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and sink and drainer. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker-hood. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 9' ( 4.62m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Walk in shower, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65793871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN110677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.