4 bedroom terraced house for saleIvy Bank Lane, Haworth, Keighley, BD22
- Stunning Stone Built Through Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 Reception Rooms
- Popular Residential Location
- Modern Bathroom & Kitchen Fittings
- Garden & Garage Plus Additional Plot
- EPC Rating D
An opportunity to acquire this stunningly presented terraced home of family proportions in the world famous literary village of Haworth with its range of tourist attractions and local amenities and popular first school. The property has recently undergone a major improvement programme and will undoubtedly impress from the minute you walk through the door. Benefits include double glazing and central heating throughout and very briefly the accommodation comprises; spacious entrance hall; lounge with feature fireplace housing multi fuel stove; dining room/sitting room; stunning orangery kitchen with comprehensive range of base & wall units and centre island incorporating 7 ring range cooker, dishwasher and wine cooler; utility area leads to useful storage cellar. To the first floor are 2 double bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom with roll top bath, walk in shower, basin and WC in white. Stairs lead from the first floor landing to 2 further double bedrooms to the second floor. Externally there is a surprisingly larger than expected tiered garden to the rear offering amazing views across the village. To the front is a further seating area above the garage. There is further plot of land to the rear of the property which would be ideal for allotment use. EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL. EPC rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65796132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16282639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.