2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTerminus Drive, Herne Bay, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Beautifully tended gardens
- Detached garage and utility area
- Popular Beltinge area
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £380,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Beltinge village is and always has been a particularly well thought of part of the Bay for many important reasons. Close by there are wonderful coastal walks to be enjoyed, a high street offering all the essential services you require and a regular bus service in and out of town.
This traditionally built two bedroom bungalow is spacious throughout and in our opinion stands on a good sized plot with both a detached garage and a utility room to the side allowing you space within the bungalow to live and enjoy.
The current owner has knocked through the lounge/diner creating a wonderful space for you to enjoy the garden from, which has been well designed with vegetable plots, patioed and lawned areas making it as high or low maintenance as you want it to be.
Set back from the road gives you ample parking and offers a high degree of privacy that gives a real tranquil feel as soon as you step inside this wonderfully spacious bungalow, don't delay and arrange a viewing today.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for 20 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed retiring to this area.
When we moved here the bungalow attracted us because of the size of the rooms and the area with its shops and bus routes all close by which gave us piece of mind.
Since living here we have knocked the lounge/diner into one which nicely leads out to our garden that has been our sanctuary and we have thoroughly enjoyed since we moved in especially with us growing our own vegetables etc, we will miss this immensely.
- Entrance Hallway
- Separate Toilet
- Kitchen: 13'7 x 8'1 (4.14m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 12'5 (3.97m x 3.79m)
- Dining Area: 12'10 x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Lounge Area: 16'7 x 11'10 (5.06m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 11'11 (3.94m x 3.63m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Detached Garage
- Utility Room
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65797384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.