3 bedroom flat for saleCarina Court, Aigburth, LIVERPOOL
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 to £170,000
- Beautifully Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Allocated parking
- L17 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive three bedroom apartment, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Aigburth, L17.
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 TO £170,000. Jones & Chapman is delighted to offer For Sale this beautifully presented three bedroom apartment situated within the popular and much sought after Carina Court, L17. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including spacious lounge with dining area, three generous bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite. Externally the property benefits from allocated parking. Due to the property's location an array of local amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport links. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Lounge ( Irregular Shape)
Double glazed window.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 13' 6" ( 2.87m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window the side, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
The property benefits from allocated parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65798011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.