3 bedroom cottage for saleBracken Cottage, West Scrafton , Leyburn , North Yorkshire , DL8 4RU
Offers in Excess of
- A Most Desirable Three Bedroom Cottage
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Recently Refurbished
- Stunning Panoramic Views
- Courtyard Garden and Patio
- Ideal Holiday Cottage or Second Home
- Viewing by Appointment
Bracken Cottage comprises a former traditional cow byre and hayloft, which was sympathetically converted to provide a 3 bedroom cottage several years ago. It has been recently refurbished further by the Vendors. It is constructed of local stone with a stone slate roof. The property is beautifully appointed with natural stone and timber used throughout. all rooms are individually programmable efficient electric radiators that can also benefit from solar power input.
There is a delightful courtyard garden to the rear with a patio. This provides full seclusion. To the front of the property and the patio enjoys spectacular views to West Scrafton Moor and the locally renowned geological feature "Roova Cragg".
The picturesque, rural hamlet of West Scrafton is beautifully situated in Coverdale. It is conveniently located just south west of the popular market town of Leyburn and the historic town of Middleham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65798485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jessop, Leyburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.