2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Terrace, Austerfield, Doncaster
- FIRST-TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS
- Rear Entrance Hall, Lounge & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Small Paved Seating Area, Open Views
Located in the village of Austerfield lies this fantastic terraced renovation project, perfect for FIRST-TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS! In need of modernising, the property offers entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms & bathroom. The vendor advises there has been a new flat roof MAY 18 to the rear.
Located in the village of Austerfield stands this TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED renovation project, perfect for FIRST-TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS!
In need of modernising, this property offers a rear entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the ground floor. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Austerfield is well positioned for easy access to the thriving market town of Bawtry, where various amenities can be found. Having a range of individual shops and boutiques, cosmopolitan wine bars and restaurants, healthcare, schools and financial facilities. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, Robin Hood Airport and Retford's Train Station with a direct link to London's Kings Cross within 2hrs. Internal inspections are essential.
Rear Entrance Hall
Entry in to the property through a rear facing entrance door, having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, a door leading to the bathroom and entrance to the kitchen.
Lounge 10' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.68m )
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having a front facing double glazed window and a door with stairs leading to the first floor. With An electric fire, storage to the alcove, a telephone point, an aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 11' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.63m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, wall and base units, a stainless steel sink unit and understairs storage. With a wall mounted boiler, a central heating radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a cooker.
Bathroom 4' 2" x 8' 10" ( 1.27m x 2.69m )
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin and a wc. Central heating radiator and a shaver socket.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 2" into alcove ( 3.66m x 3.10m into alcove )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window, a feature fireplace, a stripped wooden floor, a storage cupboard to the alcove and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 12' 1" ( 2.64m x 3.68m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, a feature ornate surround and a central heating radiator.
The front of the property has shrubs and is paved, the rear of the property has a small paved seating area. The vendor advises us there has been a new flat roof to the rear which is above the bathroom.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office, turning right and follow the signs for Austerfield. Proceed through the village and just past the Field Study Centre you will see the sign on the opposite side of the road for Coronation Terrace. Go down the lane and the property is the 7th on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65802358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.